Serving Southern Michigan & Northeastern Indiana
Are you struggling with pests? Let us help you with the prevention and removal services that you need!
Get A Quote For Your Property
No Project Is Too Big or Too Small
We understand that having insects and bugs in your home can be pretty inconvenient. They not only cause and spread diseases, but they can also be quite embarrassing. So if you have a pest control problem, don’t worry. We’re here to help!
We Offer Pest Control Services For:
- Residential Exterminating & Seasonal Exterior Program: We will get rid of pests in and around your home throughout the year. You can also contact us for seasonal pests such as mosquitos, stinging insects, and termites.
- Commercial Exterminating: We offer extermination services for offices, hotels, and multiple industries.
- Integrated Pest Management: We identify pests, set action thresholds, and prevent and control them.
- Inspections & Reports: We determine pest activity and identify the causes of pest infestation.
We use proven methods of extermination & removal for a wide variety of pests.
Which Pest Is Bugging You?
- Insects: They include cockroaches, ants, termites, and spiders. Their occurrence depends on different seasons, and they are often living in cold, damp areas and hidden spaces.
- Bed Bugs: These bugs can be a menace! Bed bugs are opportunists and will enter your home undetected through luggage, clothes, and shoes.
- Rodents: Rodent infestations are no fun. They chew holes in your property, eat your food, leave droppings, and host several diseases such as Salmonella and plague. Not to mention, rodents breed fast. By the time you see one rodent, the chances are that there are many in your home. If you see a rodent, you should contact a pest technician to deal with the problem before the problem can fester.
- Mosquitoes: These insects are capable of living in your home for a very long time, around four days to a month. The most common places that you’ll find mosquitos include under and behind the bed, on the ceiling, or on the walls.
Pest Control Services
Find Your Pest…
We at Extreme Exterminating are experts in the extermination field. We can take care of your needs and answer all your exterminating questions with professional kindness and empathy for your situation. Don’t struggle with pest control situations alone. Let us help you!
Handling pest control needs For Over 18 Years
Over the past eighteen years, we’ve helped clients handle and control their pest problems in Michigan. We have dealt with problematic rodents and mosquitoes and maintained a healthy and clean environment. We pride ourselves in efficient extermination and ensure that your pest problem does not recur.
“Awesome job handling our large yellow jacket nest. We had no idea where they were coming from but Tyler found it pretty quickly. He was on time, very personable, and he quickly took care of the problem. I’ll use them for any problems from here on out! Thank you!!”
“Happy with our residential service. We pay a year in advance, and get a discount. And, when we get the occasional pest, it seems like the next day is time for our next treatment – we don’t see any more after that. No complaints, and better yet, no bugs.”
“I used Extreme Exterminating because I had a massive ant problem. I came home from work and my kitchen was just flooded with them. I called Extreme they showed up, their prices were great, I haven’t seen 1 ant since the day they sprayed # love it”
Contact Us if You Notice
- Droppings – They include urine and fecal matter, and their size can tell you the kind of pest that you have.
- Damaged fabric – This includes stains, holes in clothes and furniture, and scratches mainly on wood surfaces. They are signs of a rat or mice infestation, and you should get an exterminator as soon as possible.
- Nesting material – Nests can be found in hidden places in the home, including inside walls and behind appliances.
- Damaged plants – Rodents are notorious for gnawing on indoor and outdoor plants.
- Strange smells – The odors could be due to the rodents’ dropping or stale food left behind.
- Strange sounds– Most people report hearing rodents squeaking, scratching, and scampering around at night.
Contact Extreme Exterminating for All Your Pest Control Problems Today!
We offer extermination services for all your pest problems in Southern Michigan and Northeastern Indiana. We have high-quality solutions for you no matter what kind of pests you’re dealing with.
We deal with your pest problem and leave your home clean and pest-free. Contact us today for a free quote!